28 Avr [Jobs] Digital Trader – Fluent English – France
Founded in 2011 by two ESSEC alumni and former Googlers, EFFILAB is a fast growing start-up specialized in Adwords and Facebook Ads in France. EFFILAB is known for its ability to help clients to generate more revenue through online advertising, from strategy set up to performances’ analysis and operational work. As a strategic partner, we help our national and international clients for their SEM campaigns and we optimize their investments with a ROI focus. We are a growing fast start up that recently joined SoLocal Group. Therefore, we are looking for young talents to join our Digital Trader team.
What do we offer?
Fully integrated within our team and coached by an experimented member, you will be right at the center of future digital trends. You will be in charge of a client portfolio for which you will take care of the follow-up and optimize search engine (Google, Bing) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn …) campaigns.
We will be in charge of various missions:
- Meet clients to understand their business needs and bring your expertise
- Build and strengthen up an online marketing strategic vision for every account
- Analyze and manage on a daily basis clients’ accounts
- Report and explain performances
- Ensure full support for our clients
Your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity.
Who are we looking for?
- Business or Engineering School student, soon or recently graduated
- You have strong analytics skills and are data-oriented.
- With good interpersonal skills, you are curious, autonomous and proactive. Motivated and rigorous, you master MS Excel.
- You have a native level in English and are fluent in French.
- You are willing to acquire a significant experience and to have a key role in the development of a major strategic player. Your knowledge of the web ecosystem will allow you to be in touch and maintain a relationship with people from various area. Performance-oriented, you will bring a true added value to your clients.
#Long-term contract or #6-month Internship!
Ready to tackle new challenges in a dynamic company and to start working in a stimulating environment? Send your resume & cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org !